This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Problem with merge
- From: Sérgio Durigan Júnior <sergiodj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Rick Moseley <rmoseley at redhat dot com>, Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 16:44:41 -0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with merge
- References: <4964D295.email@example.com> <20090107175746.GA31993@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
Thank you VERY much for this help. This function 'bpstat_what' at
breakpoint.c is really a mess, and I've already found another bug
related to my modifications on it. I'm so sorry about this bug, it was
not my intention to break anything (of course). Next time I'll try
harder to understand how this function works (unfortunately, it's really
difficult to understand anything from there).
I'll test your patch with my branch to see if there's any regression,
but I think things are pretty much OK.
Thank you very much again,
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
Linux on Power Toolchain - Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - LTC