This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: plan for python inferiors, threads, and events
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 16:49:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: plan for python inferiors, threads, and events
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Pluzhnikov <email@example.com> writes:
Paul> So I figured I'd just ask gdb.threads() for a list of threads, search
Paul> our live threads list for a matching thread, and print its name.
Paul> But all gdb.threads() gives me is just a list of 1, 2, 3, 5, ...
Paul> gdb thread IDs, useless for what I want to do :(
Yeah, that API is bogus as-is.
I got stuck on the inferior API rewrite, but I forget why. Maybe just
my confusion about various parts of it, plus the then-impending
holidays. Anyway, I hope to get back to it this month.