This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Frames as scopes
- From: "Jim Blandy" <jimb at red-bean dot com>
- To: "Doug Evans" <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 17:58:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: Frames as scopes
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Doug Evans <email@example.com> wrote:
> Another way to go is to have wrappers that simplify common operations
> as part of some utility library (or some such). Low level api
> routines shouldn't be too clever.
Sure, okay. Putting as much logic in the interpreted language as
practical seems smart.