This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: DW_TAG_typedef indirection causes DW_AT_data_location to beignored
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonas Maebe <jonas dot maebe at elis dot ugent dot be>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 22:06:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: DW_TAG_typedef indirection causes DW_AT_data_location to beignored
- References: <9950A597-A9AE-46AE-8F22-83D2C6D4309C@elis.ugent.be>
confirming object_address_get_data() has a problem it does not resolve
typedefs while looking for DW_AT_data_location there. I will send/commit
a fix later these days.
As C does not use DW_AT_data_location and Fortran does not use DW_TAG_typedef
it would be nice to get later your patches/release for a proper gdb.pascal/
test for this case.