This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Dynamic array bounds problem
On 24 Dec 2008, at 19:29, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:05:57 +0100, Jonas Maebe wrote:
I did notice that TYPE_DYNAMIC was not
in the sources before I explicitly merged in the
archer-jankratochvil-vla branch though,
Interesting, these commands create a directory containing
me on git-22.214.171.124-1.fc9.x86_64:
$ git clone git://sourceware.org/git/archer.git
$ cd archer
$ git checkout -tb archer-jankratochvil-vla origin/archer-
It appears that I was using the wrong terminology. What I meant is
that I did not have TYPE_DYNAMIC before executing that last checkout
command (which I apparently wrongly referred to as "merging the archer-
jankratochvil-vla branch", I guess I should have said "tracking").
And now everything works perfectly!
Thanks for the test, I was not aware of its applicability on
I can assure you that it really is a life saver for us :)