This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: any plans to support gfortran?
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Mathew Yeates <myeates at jpl dot nasa dot gov>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:32:36 +0400
- Subject: Re: any plans to support gfortran?
- References: <494AA2D5.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> FWIW, I know Jan has done some work making Fortran support a bit
Just a procedural note: The description of the project (Archer = the
best C++ debugger in the world), I'd say that email@example.com would
have been a better mailing list than archer.
However, I think that the status was that some patches were submitted
for Fortran support. I particularly remember one series to help with
arrays. Unfortunately, they lingered for a while. Eventually, I agreed
to review them if an updated version was posted. I think one of them
eventually got checked in. Not sure about the rest.