This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: now what?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Mathew Yeates <myeates at jpl dot nasa dot gov>, archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:17:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: now what?
- References: <494AC7A9.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 03:20:51PM -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> If you're on Debian, you can install the python-enabled gdb directly
> somehow. I don't know how, though. And I don't know how frequently
> it is updated.
>From experimental. I don't know offhand how to do it using apt. It's
updated every 1-2 weeks, or whenever someone pokes me about it.