This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: any plans to support gfortran?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mathew Yeates <myeates at jpl dot nasa dot gov>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:00:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: any plans to support gfortran?
- References: <494AA2D5.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Mathew" == Mathew Yeates <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mathew> Using gdb for gfortran compiled f90 code kinda sucks. I realize f90
Mathew> isn't as sexy as C++ but I'm stuck with what I've got. Are there any
Mathew> plans to improve gfortran support in gdb?
Those of us from Red Hat are working on the agenda laid down from
above -- which is mostly focused on C++ at the moment. I can't speak
FWIW, I know Jan has done some work making Fortran support a bit