This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [patch] [python] Make GDB buildable on python without threads.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:23:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] [python] Make GDB buildable on python without threads.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Pluzhnikov <email@example.com> writes:
Paul> This is because my Python 2.4.5 was configured with --without-threads.
Is this one you built yourself?
Or from a distro?
I'm curious to know how widespread this is...
Paul> +#if WITH_THREAD /* If Python was built with thread support. */
Paul> PyEval_ReleaseLock ();
Instead of this, please put a new #define into python-internal.h, next
to the others. Thanks.