This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: PATCH: Build under GLIBC 2.8
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Jim Blandy" <jimb at red-bean dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 10:15:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Build under GLIBC 2.8
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Jim" == Jim Blandy <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jim> As I said recently on gdb-patches, Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex adds the
Jim> warn_unused_result attribute to many functions. This patch, along
Jim> with those I posted there, allows archer to build on such systems.
Thanks, I pushed this.
If your copyright papers are up-to-date, I can give you write access
to the archer repository.
I'd prefer to pull in the related upstream patches via a merge,
assuming it doesn't take excessively long for them to go in.