This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python][rfc] Use attributes in gdb.Symtab andgdb.Symtab_and_line.
- From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer ml <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 17:42:53 -0200
- Subject: Re: [python][rfc] Use attributes in gdb.Symtab andgdb.Symtab_and_line.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
El vie, 05-12-2008 a las 16:08 -0700, Tom Tromey escribiÃ:
> >>>>> "Thiago" == Thiago Jung Bauermann <email@example.com> writes:
> Thiago> For gdb.Symtab, changed get_filename method to filename attribute, but
> Thiago> kept to_fullname as a method.
> Thiago> For gdb.Symtab_and_line, changed all methods to attributes.
> This one looks good to me.
> About "to_fullname"... that seems like one of those names picked to
> mirror gdb internals. But that "to" doesn't seem any more meaningful
> than "get" -- I'd prefer just "fullname". What do you think?
Agreed. Committed with that change.
Thiago Jung Bauermann
IBM Linux Technology Center