This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Compile/Test of archer-tromey-python branch
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Rick Moseley <rmoseley at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 08:55:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: Compile/Test of archer-tromey-python branch
- References: <4937F0C2.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
Rick> Yesterday afternoon I pulled the archer-tromey-python branch, compiled
Rick> it and did a "make check". Here are the ending results I see from
Rick> Are these failures to be expected?
I don't know offhand how many failures there normally are.
The gdb test suite doesn't usually have 0 FAILs. So, you generally
have to do regression tests -- run the unmodified gdb and then the
patched gdb and compare.
We've been pretty lax about running the test suite on the python
branch :-(. For the time being, just don't worry about it. I'll deal
with the regressions once I'm done being sick.