This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: kudos and suggestions
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Graydon Hoare <graydon at pobox dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:18:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: kudos and suggestions
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Graydon" == Graydon Hoare <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Graydon> [...] converting from a gdb Value of an enumerated C type to its
Graydon> pythonic integer value is not-entirely trivial. I have to guess the
Graydon> compiler's representation type and perform a cast, such as:
Just FYI -- I have a patch for this. It is just a missing case in
I'll push it once I have written a test case... probably not today.
I'll also respond to the rest of your note soon.