Re: [python] Address FIXME in valpy_richcompare.

Thiago> I'm not sure I understood the part of the FIXME about string
Thiago> compares.  Could you expand, Tromey?

I think the question is: what should we do if a Value represents a
string?

I think we don't have enough information to determine that a Value is
a string, though.

We can just remove the FIXME if we think that the current operation is
ok.  String-representing Values will ordinarily be pointers (or decay
to pointers); doing pointer comparison is not unreasonable.  In fact
if we had automatic coercion it would seem to be hard to do that --
you'd have to convert the pointer value to an integer type.

Tom