This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
[python] merging master -> python
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:21:26 -0700
- Subject: [python] merging master -> python
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
FYI, I've merged from the 'master' branch to the python branch and
fixed things up.
This required a small number of changes; the ChangeLog from these is
appended. I think if I did this again I would probably just resolve
the conflicts and commit the result before making it build, and then
I'd write a follow-on patch to fix the problems.
I built and tested this on x86 F9. It seems to do reasonably well on
the test suite.
If there are any problems, let me know and I will fix them ASAP.
Benjamin, try updating to this version. It includes the updated
demangler, so I think it ought to fix the problem you were seeing.
2008-11-20 Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gdbtypes.c (delete_main_type): Use TYPE_FIELD_LOC_KIND.
* varobj.c (value_get_print_value): Don't set raw_printing.
* valprint.h (struct value_print_options) <raw>: New field.
* printcmd.c (print_command_1): Set 'raw' field.
* valprint.c (raw_printing): Don't declare.
(val_print): Use 'raw' field.
* python/python-value.c (valpy_str): Update.
* python/python-symbol.c (gdbpy_initialize_symbols): Don't define
* python/python-type.c (convert_field): Use field_is_static.
* python/python.h (apply_val_pretty_printer): Update.
* python/python.c (print_string_repr): Change signature.