This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] Anonymous namespaces prevent some Pythonpretty-printing
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:43:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: [python] Anonymous namespaces prevent some Pythonpretty-printing
- References: <20081107235130.41ECC3A6B0E@localhost>
On Fri, Nov 07, 2008 at 03:51:30PM -0800, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
> That's because
> cp_demangled_name_to_comp("std::map<int, <unnamed>::Foo, std::less<int>, std::allocator<std::pair<const int, <unnamed>::Foo> > >", ...)
> returns NULL, with error set to "syntax error, near ..."
FWIW, there's already support for anonymous namespaces in the parser -
but it sounds like this is something that has changed in GCC
w.r.t. how anonymous namespaces are labeled. The demangler produces