This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [python] fully unify CLI and MI pretty printers
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 14:21:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [python] fully unify CLI and MI pretty printers
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Vladimir" == Vladimir Prus <email@example.com> writes:
Vladimir> I think that if type_changed is 1, then old varobj is
Vladimir> already deleted, new one is created and assigned to *varp,
Vladimir> and therefore the varobj already has the new type. And then,
Vladimir> value_type is equal to (*varp)->type, and there's no need to
Vladimir> add new parameter to install_default_visualizer.
Thanks. I'll write a test for this and fix it up soon.