Re: [patch] Fix for heap corruption in python pretty printing.

Paul> Could this be because .owned_by_gdb is left uninitialized, doesn't
Paul> happen to be zero, and so value_free() never fires?

Yeah, could be.

Not initializing there caused other crashes.  They were pretty simple
to find with valgrind; that would be worth running against cvs head.

Paul> Should I just check in the fix without creating a test case for it?

Upstream would have to decide that.

Tom> I've just been checking in my changes without comment.  Would you
Tom> prefer that I email them here with explanations?  I'm happy to do that
Tom> if it would be useful to you.

Paul> Yes, it is sometimes hard to figure out what has changed and why.

No problem, I'll start doing that.