Branch 'archer-sergio-catch-syscall' status

Hey guys,

I've just updated my personal branch at archer's repo. It is currently
working for PPC, PPC64 and x86 architectures now. For now, I'm changing
the way syscalls names are stored, so you'll probably see some
modifications in the next few days. However, it'd be great if you could
test it and review the code. I'm open to suggestions :-)

Best regards,

--
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
Linux on Power Toolchain - Software Engineer