Re: Stack trace from core file without executable

The goal of my initial posting was to try to ascertain whether frysk does anything more clever than ebp unwinding and/or whether there was some fundamental reason why gdb doesn't fall back on "the same thing."

I'll try applying the patch Daniel has suggested, and if that still doesn't improve things, I'll dig around the code to try to determine what might be going on.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Ray