This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Make GDB build with python 2.4 again.
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: archer at sourceware dot org,Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Paul Pluzhnikov" <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>,gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 01:27:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: Make GDB build with python 2.4 again.
- Organization: CodeSourcery
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Monday 20 October 2008 01:11:40, Tom Tromey wrote:
> >>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
> Pedro> For new code, we should try avoiding them, it's just unneeded
> Pedro> extra work to adjust them when interfaces change.
> Would you mind updating gdbint.texinfo to say that?
That sounds fair. I'll do that.
> Pedro> However, I'm also fine with reverting my last change, and
> Pedro> applying Paul's if that's less work for you. Heck, that's why we
> Pedro> use a revision control system.
> Forward! I'll just fix the branch.