This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [patch] make check doesn't create gdb.python
- From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:10:16 -0300
- Subject: Re: [patch] make check doesn't create gdb.python
- References: <20081014184643.C60643A6AF4@localhost>
El mar, 14-10-2008 a las 11:46 -0700, Paul Pluzhnikov escribiÃ:
> This is rather on the obious side: make check fails to create
> gdb.python (when build tree is separate from source tree).
Thanks for fixing this. I hope you don't mind, I just committed your
patch to the GDB CVS.
Thiago Jung Bauermann
IBM Linux Technology Center