This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Patches from mainline to archer
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Paul Pluzhnikov" <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:06:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patches from mainline to archer
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Pluzhnikov <email@example.com> writes:
Paul> What is the policy of merging patches from mainline into archer?
Paul> For example, I would like to merge in this change:
I just sporadically merge gdb->archer, sometimes in response to a ping
I think that, as long as we don't have any divergences on the archer
"trunk", anybody can do this when it is convenient.
I'll do a merge now.
Once we start really pushing in patches, we'll need to be a bit more
strategic about merges from gdb. At the very least we'll have to do
some testing before pushing the merge.
I've been putting off merging patches to the archer trunk a bit. I
didn't want to rush into it. But now there are a few finished patches
ready, so we should probably move on this.