This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
CodeSourcery/Fedora gdb-6.8-inlining.patch rebase
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Rick Moseley <rmoseley at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:17:32 +0200
- Subject: CodeSourcery/Fedora gdb-6.8-inlining.patch rebase
- References: <48F4AC4E.email@example.com>
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:27:26 +0200, Rick Moseley wrote:
> gdb-6.8-inlining.patch have several problems being applied.
FYI it still does not fix https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=149125
as while it works for inlined functions in general it needs at least a single
non-inlined instance of such function as the inlining support is based on the
.debug_line multiple-PC values match.
While I had some draft patch to fix it I found out it is a duplicate of the
upstream thread http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2008-09/msg00224.html so
I dropped it and I hope we will close rh149125 by your rebase to HEAD.