This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: freshly-cut python patches
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:12:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: freshly-cut python patches
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Thiago" == Thiago Jung Bauermann <email@example.com> writes:
Thiago> Unfortunately I wasn't able to push it yet, since I believe
Thiago> the repo isn't configure to support forced pushs (could you
Thiago> help with this, Tromey?)
I fixed it.
I would like to ask everybody not to use push -f, unless you really,
really need to.
Thiago> If you don't like this, I'm open to suggestions of better approaches.
I think it is fine. We know this approach works.