This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [patch] Python 2.4 compatibility.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: ppluzhnikov at google dot com (Paul Pluzhnikov)
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:11:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Python 2.4 compatibility.
- References: <20081013181729.103A63A6AF3@localhost><email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
Just FYI to all -- I gave Paul write-after-approval access to the
I think we should pretty free with write-after-approval access.
It is mostly a convenience to us, after all :)
I think the only real barrier is that the person must have a copyright
assignment in place. In Paul's case, Google has a blanket assignment.
Upstream, I believe, has a requirement that you submit one good patch
first. This also seems reasonable to me.