This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [PATCH 2/4] 'catch syscall' feature -- Architecture-dependent part
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: SÃrgio Durigan JÃnior<sergiodj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:59:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/4] 'catch syscall' feature -- Architecture-dependent part
- References: <1222799284.30389.35.camel@miki> <1223402869.7030.14.camel@miki>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "SÃrgio" == SÃrgio Durigan JÃnior <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
SÃrgio> The problem with PPC64 is already fixed in this patch (sorry about the
SÃrgio> wrong warning) :-)
Thanks for the update.
I'm sorry we haven't reviewed these patches this week -- I'll put it
on the agenda for tomorrow's meeting.