This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [rfc] patch to search applicable namespaces at each block level
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 18:04:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: [rfc] patch to search applicable namespaces at each block level
- References: <48EBCB0A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Sami" == Sami Wagiaalla <email@example.com> writes:
Sami> This patch fixes that, but I am not sure if it will
Sami> have negative effects on other languages or if there a better way of
Sami> achieving he same effect.
It does seem difficult to reason about this area.
Try the test suite -- it is probably not complete but it could show a
problem if one exists.
Sami> + * symtab.c (lookup_symbol_aux_local): Added 'lanuage' argument.
FYI -- typo in "language".
Also the patch got line-wrapped, maybe by your MUA.
It all looked reasonable to me.