This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [PATCH 2/4] 'catch syscall' feature -- Architecture-dependentpart
- From: Sérgio Durigan Júnior <sergiodj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 15:07:49 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/4] 'catch syscall' feature -- Architecture-dependentpart
- Organization: LTC - IBM
- References: <1222799284.30389.35.camel@miki>
On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 15:28 -0300, Sérgio Durigan Júnior wrote:
> This is the architecture-dependent part of the patch.
> Because of that problem in PPC64 (see message 0/4), probably I'll have
> to edit this patch to make sure that the architecture supports syscall
> catchpoints. IMO, this can be done checking the
> 'gdbarch_get_syscall_number_p'. I think I'll let this modification to
> the second review of this patch :-).
The problem with PPC64 is already fixed in this patch (sorry about the
wrong warning) :-)
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
Linux on Power Toolchain - Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - LTC