This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Meeting Agenda 2008-10-01
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 18:34:46 -0600
- Subject: Meeting Agenda 2008-10-01
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
Tomorrow we're having a meeting. The time and dial-in info is as
usual; I've appended it for reference.
My agenda tomorrow:
1. Individual status on estimates.
2. Discussion of expression estimates (basically I am curious about
the 'new' thing)
3. Discussion of "catch syscall"
Nobody sent extra agenda items, but we can always add more if needed.
8:30 am Pacific
9:30 am Mountain
11:30 am Eastern
4:30 pm Wales
5:30 pm Czech Republic (I think)
The phone # is:
+1 919-334-5215 or 888-HELLO-RH (888-435-5674 NAmericaOnly)
The participant code is "379752", aka "frysk2".