This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Expressions Estimates
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: archer at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:18:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: Expressions Estimates
- References: <48DD4175.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
Sami> Here is a summary of the issues Keith and I have identified and
Sami> some rough estimates.
Thanks. This looks good.
I have a few questions.
Sami> Between the two of us we have test cases for all of these issues.
Sami> * gdb does not understand Koenig lookup.
Sami> Estimate [three weeks]
Are there other overloading bugs, or are they all related to Koenig
Sami> * Manipulating constructors and destructors is broken. This item has a
Sami> dependency on having proper namespace/class lookup.
Sami> Estimate [one month]
Does this cover stuff like 'new' not working? And handling
expressions that have conversions requiring calls to constructors?