This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
upstream gdb vs partial-segments dumps
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:23:37 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: upstream gdb vs partial-segments dumps
I'm sure I asked you this before, but I can't keep track of these things.
What was the first upstream GDB version that is not confused by
partial-segments core dumps?
I know for Fedora, it was F8 gdb and that's fine. I don't need exactitude,
just "not before 6.8" or "not before 6.9", simple and conservative.