This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Meeting Agenda 2008-09-17
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:49:48 -0600
- Subject: Re: Meeting Agenda 2008-09-17
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
Tom> 1. Status on estimates.
Tom> 2. Status on projects.
A couple things came up during the meeting that I wanted to write
First, as promised, I updated the wiki with information on the current
branches. If you start or stop a (pushed) branch, please update the
table. It is down at the bottom of:
Second, we discussed patch review. The basic idea is:
* Do major work on a branch. (Minor work -- doesn't matter where)
* Submit a finished patch to the archer list for review
* Once it is approved, commit or merge.
* "Close" the branch (by changing its status on the wiki)