This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [RFC] Set unwindonsignal to on by default
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Rick Moseley <rmoseley at redhat dot com>, Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:10:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Set unwindonsignal to on by default
- References: <48D1449C.email@example.com> <48D17049.firstname.lastname@example.org><48D1715B.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
Phil> I propose it is more useful and "safe" for it to be on.
Jan's response made me wonder whether we could detect that this signal
came from the abort call in the terminate code, and ignore it only in