This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: [RFC] Set unwindonsignal to on by default
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Rick Moseley <rmoseley at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 22:06:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Set unwindonsignal to on by default
- References: <48D1449C.email@example.com> <48D17049.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Rick Moseley wrote:
Hmmmm, can't this parameter be set in a ".gdbinit" file? So each user
can set it how they like it on gdb startup.
Yes sure can. I just want to set the default to "on". Right now it is
off. (Various flags in GDB are set on or off depending on, I guess, on
the programmer who implemented them). All flags can be overridden in
the .gdbinit file to off, or or on.
I propose it is more useful and "safe" for it to be on.