This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: initial faster startup patch
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:31:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: initial faster startup patch
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
Tom> One open question is what to do about the "(no debugging symbols
Tom> found)" messages. Right now I just drop them. Emitting them when we
Tom> actually read psymbols seems weird, since the message could show up
Tom> almost anywhere.
It turns out we can just change the test guarding these messages and
still emit them at the same place they are emitted by an unmodified
gdb. So, I made this change.