This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Context cleanup
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:31:42 -0600
- Subject: Re: Context cleanup
- References: <48CA8FE1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Sami" == Sami Wagiaalla <email@example.com> writes:
Sami> This patch gits rid of three global variables in buildsym.h
Sami> (pending_blocks, local_symbols, param_symbols), and replaces
Sami> their use with one global context_stack object which already
Sami> contains the same variables.
One minor nit:
Sami> +EXTERN struct context_stack current_context;
This could use an explanatory comment. I like the verbose style
typified by macrotab.h ... text that really explains the typical uses
and parameters (or in this case, lifetime, I suppose).