froggy status

Last week:

    Kind of a bust.  Most of the intent until now has been to get the
    client/module interface working reliably and efficiently, and it
    seems to be  doing okay in that regard.  Next step is to do some
    actual real utrace stuff, but that required getting a latest
    kernel.  I was in the process of doing that when the world came
    unstuck and I didn't know whether to trust the source code or not.

This week.

    Actually do what I'd planned for last week.  I've got the new kernel
    built and I'm busily porting froggy to the newer utrace stuff

--
Chris Moller

  I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but
  I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
      -- Robert McCloskey