This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
pretty printing estimate
- From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- To: archer ml <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:19:53 -0300
- Subject: pretty printing estimate
This contemplates just the case of variable pretty-printing, not the
syscall pretty-printing which is being discussed in the catch syscall
Make CLI value printing (e.g., value_print) use type visualizers as
implemented in Vladimir's varobj patch in the Python series, including
listing children inside an instance of a container type.
- Depends on values patch in the python series (which is the next to go
- Depends on change of children "discovery" interface to present itself
as a python iterator, which is planned by Vladimir.
Thiago Jung Bauermann
IBM Linux Technology Center