This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Meeting Agenda 2008-08-27
- From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- To: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>, Sérgio Durigan Júnior <sergiodj at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:10:28 -0300
- Subject: Re: Meeting Agenda 2008-08-27
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <48B57B9D.email@example.com>
On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 12:06 -0400, Sami Wagiaalla wrote:
> Has catch syscall working. gdb stops as expected.
> Currently working on retrieving syscall number expects that to be
> by Friday.
> Next, translating syscall number to syscall name, and syscall
> He has a working patch being reviewed by Thiago, and is working on a
> detailed estimate for the task. Rough estimate mid Sept.
Actually, mid Sept. is the estimate for finishing the implementation of
catch syscall (without reading the arguments, which would be done in a
We still have to come up with the estimate for reading the arguments,
Thiago Jung Bauermann
IBM Linux Technology Center