Re: Meeting Agenda 2008-08-06

or instead add features to and fix bugs in the existing
code.  Again, here I think it is ok if the two of you decide that we
ought to start with the existing code and then re-evaluate.

I think that this is the best approach, at least form my point of view. In fixing current bugs in the existing code we can learn more about the scope of the problem, and the extensibility of the current code while improving the state of things.

Sami