This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
Re: Meeting Agenda 2008-08-06
- From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 22:46:49 -0300
- Subject: Re: Meeting Agenda 2008-08-06
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 18:28 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I don't think anybody sent extra agenda items, but we can always add
> more if needed.
Talk a bit about how to merge the python work with the archer branch?
Ideally, we would transfer python development to a branch in the git
mirror so that we could just merge it in with the archer branch from
time to time. But that would be disruptive for people who are following
the current git repo on gitorious. I don't have an opinion on how much
we should worry about that.
Thiago Jung Bauermann
IBM Linux Technology Center