This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:36:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: Tasks
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
Just FYI ...
Tom> * Expression parsing.
Sami and Keith. Also -- talk to Teresa, she worked in this area on
frysk. (Teresa will be leaving soon and so she is otherwise exempt
from this work.)
Tom> * Exceptions.
Tom> * Pretty-printing.
Thiago said he'd research this; or if he changes his mind, I will.
Tom> * Smarter demangling.
Tom> * Scalability and shared libraries. Profile some examples. Figure
Tom> out what is wrong. Jan has some information here.
Tom> * GCC changes.
Don't hesitate to ask questions, etc, if anything is unclear... the
important thing is that we have a good collective idea of what we're
going to be doing.