Re: Tasks

>>>>> "Thiago" == Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman@br.ibm.com> writes:

Thiago> Do you want to work on the pretty-printing? I know you've been thinking
Thiago> about it already, and may have something baked. If not, I can work on
Thiago> it, since I'm already doing python work in the other git branch. :-)

Sounds good.  At this point I'm mostly interested in breaking down the
task into chunks, and estimates on how big each one is.  But, if you
want to look at that, it would be great :)