This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:51:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Tasks
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tom Tromey wrote:
* Froggy. IMO too early to start looking at this for gdb... Chris,
Phil, Roland -- do you agree?
Yes I think so. It's very early days for Froggy, and I'd like too see
the beginnings of a test-suite to ascertain what parts of Froggy
work/don't work/unimplemented first. I can try and help in that effort
wherever I can. But building GDB around Froggy right now would be a
frustrating way to solve Froggy bugs.