This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Archer project.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Project Archer <archer at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:38:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: Roadmap
- References: <email@example.com> <4889C9B6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> Is there anything missing? If so, please follow up.
Phil> Some form of scripting, hopefully one day through an idea like
Phil> libgdb. I realize there are substantial issues around this, but for
Phil> the record I think it should be part of the roadmap - long term or
Yeah, thanks. I tend to just assume that is in there via the
pretty-printing point, but it is good to be explicit about it.
I also forgot to mention "writing gdb in C++". This is still
important, for the reasons discussed earlier, but IMO not the top task
due to our need to merge some big patches from gdb.