Re: hardware xml / xslt

Joerg Heinicke wrote:

I think Michael only pointed out, that this is normal marketing behaviour. Comparing the own product with the worst but most common one has nothing to do with fair competition, but marketing.

I think we leave the allowed topics on the list ...

Since Michael was commenting on the DataPower web site, I'll stick my nose back in one more time. After that, I agree with Joerg -- we have strayed considerably from the purpose of this list.

The comparison on our web site showed real results from a real customer. They had previously used Xalan, and we showed their before and after speeds. We regularly run benchmarks for prospective customers against a variety of XSLT processors, but this list isn't the place for those discussions.

And now, back to XSLT ...