RE: Recursive problem

Hello,
 How do I identify between the root node page and the sub-pages?
 The output should be something like this (each contains more details than
is shown):

Parameters associated with the page "Measurements and Status"
1) "AC Output Voltage"
2) "Gen. Alarm (High=OK)"

"Channels" is a sub-page of "Measurements and Status" and the parameters
associated with this page are:
"Measurements" is a Table containing information about signal levels.
This table has the following parameters as columns.
1) "Name"
2) "Measurement"

"Status" is a sub-page of "Measurements and Status" and the parameters
associated with this page are:
1) "Time"
2) "Date"

rgds,