Re: Re: Getting desired node on template match

Did you actually write anything of the rest of the code you
posted?
Why did you think so????????????????? well what ever be the reason of your thinking.
The answer is YES.
And I have used the Attribute value template and all other stuff in my stylesheet.
But why i asked that because what ever examples of XPath i have seen it is related to selecting a node and no example of selecting attribute of some node if a large expression like ancestor:: or preceding-sibling/some node[some predicates] is written in match.only simple example like
attribute::name selects the name attribute of the context node
attribute::* selects all the attributes of the context node
are given.
I have used attribute value template in some template matches like anchor <xsl:template match="a"><a href="{@href}">
But here I am taking attribute from the current node.
OK I will try to study the book more deeply and see if there is any thing like this is given there.
Any way
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
alex

J.Pietschmann