Re: question on calling templates

At 06:27 PM 8/29/2002, Jeni wrote:
The best place to check whether an attribute on an XSLT instruction is
interpreted as an attribute value template is the XSLT Rec. In the
syntax specifications in the Rec, all the attributes that can hold
attribute value templates are indicated by {}s around the
specification of the attribute value....
...and the second-best place is the Mulberry XSLT Quick Reference, at
http://www.mulberrytech.com/quickref/XSLTquickref.pdf

where you'll find that attributes that can take attribute value templates are similarly marked with the {} curly braces.

FWIW, I agree that the solution to the original problem is to apply templates to the body instead of calling a named one, and sort the different types of body out at the level of the template match. As Peter (I think it was) said, this is usually enough.

Cheers,
Wendell

Wendell Piez mailto:wapiez@mulberrytech.com
Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street Direct Phone: 301/315-9635
Suite 207 Phone: 301/315-9631
Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285